“Surrender allows numerous musics to cross-fertilise while words and wordless vocalising transmit sensitivity and intelligence.” The Wire
Contemporary songs of Sadness Madness & Gladness
Available as a download from https://sianedjones.bandcamp.com/album/surrender
With an upbringing drenched in Welsh choral singing Sianed left Wales and travelled the world researching vocal techniques.
From Egypt to Madagascar, East Africa to Kyrgistan, from Kazakstan to Madagascar.
After 20 years Sianed has returned to Wales to her roots
Her songs weave an intoxicating mix of influences.
Strident vocal harmonies / Interweaving Melodies / Furious Violins & Flutes / Distorted Electric Guitar / Funked up Bass / Jungle Grooves
- Sianed Jones – Voice, Violin, Harmonium, Bass Viol., Drum Samples, Piano
- Sian Croose – Voice
- Sheena Vallely – Flute & Tin Whistle
- John Preston – Acoustic & Electric Bass
- Mark Fawcett – Acoustic & Electric Guitar
- Peter Dale – Drum Samples
For more information contact Sianed